Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What a Wonderful Thing

I am so blessed! God has really been convicting me on letting Him be in control of my life. So, I have been working on letting go, I do better at some points then others, but I am getting there :)

So the last couple of days have been just great! I had a wonderful weekend at home with Mom and Tony. It started off really good after work on Friday. Then Saturday and Sunday was great as well. On Saturday I tried to make sugar cookies for the first time from scratch, they were really good, but missing something. It was fun just to bake and try some new things. On Sunday evening after church we had a fun night, eating a fun dinner, and then having the fire place on...It feels just like Christmas :)

Then last night Mom had a great surprise in store for us. We went into to DC and got a BIG piece of pizza at Jumbo Pizza, and we also went to Georgetown Cupcakes and got a cupcake. Oh my! I had so much fun!! The best part was experiencing it all with everyone. It is really something that I will never forget. I can't wait until next Monday night when we go ice skating...that has become a tradition in our family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment