Monday, April 18, 2011

Where has time gone?!?

Wow! I can't believe that the end of April is already here!! This year has gone so fast so far, but I have been loving every minute of it. I am currently working toward a promotion at work, becoming an Audiologist Assistant. I am so excited! It means that there is alot of work, but it is something I look forward to do. Life has been busy on the home front, and I am excited about that!
I don't know about you, but I am really tired of turning around and not feeling like I have gotten anything accomplished. I can't live that life anymore!! So, I am going to start changing somethings little by little. I need to change my habits, they way I view things, etc. That is what really holds me back, myself. I am my worse enemy!!!
Well, here is to a new start, and a exciting change. I will keep you posted on how everything goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment